August 27, 2008

Happy B-Day to Chad



It was yesterday, but such is my life. I can't believe that my "little" Chad is 11!! He has been waiting all summer for this day to come. He was very excited when I picked him up because two of his classes sang to him. He got all the things he asked for, the coolest is Guitar Hero for the DS. Then he wanted steak for dinner!?! Jim and I took him to Outback, it was a rare occasion for the three of us to be alone together. If you know Chad at all you know that the conversation came easily.

Chad is such a great kid, and just about everyone that meets him loves him. (OK, maybe not the big brothers, all the time, but deep down I know they do!) As my Mom says he is endearing, and always has been. When he was really little and would be getting into trouble, he would cock his little head to the side and say "I sorry" and I couldn't be mad any more. He is SUPER smart, and a fantastic artist. He even had a couple drawings sent to decorate a bulletin board at the Board of Education office.

We Love our Chadderbox!!

0 comments: