August 23, 2008

Had to Share


Kamrie and I made a quick trip to the grocery store, and as usually she talked the entire way there! But when we got back in the van to go home I could not believe what she said.

Kamrie: "All the boys must like you"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Kamrie: "I think all the boys like you except the little ones"
Me: "Why do you think that?"
Kamire: "Becuase every where we go all the boys look at you and say "WOW"
Me: "You're such a liar!"
Kamrie: "No I'm not, even that guy in the store was looking at you and said Wow"

It was flattering that she thinks there looking at me because I'm hot or something. He was probably wondering why I was spending $40 on junk food!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

You are so totally hot, I'm sure Kamire knew what she was talking about! So sweet!

Jaime said...

I just love how your kids can make you feel really good about yourself or totally kill you self esteem. Kamrie wouldn't lie about something like that. I am sure the guys were totally checking you out!!!!!!!!!!

Urmston Family said...

Well now when people ask about Nathan's family I will refer to you as the Hottie Sister that lives in TN. Love Ya.