May 29, 2008

Way To Go Tyler

Last Friday we had the pleasure of attending Tyler's Eighth Grade Recognition! There were about 350 kids receiving their "promotion" certificates. We were pleasantly surprised when Tyler also received awards for Science, and Citizenship! He was even surprised at the Citizenship one. He now leaves middle school and starts High School, and I mean now, he has three books to read before school starts on August 11. No rest for the honors student.Oh, and by the way, the suit was totally Tyler's idea. He had been bugging me for a while to take him to get one. We got this one at a great second hand store for $25!!!

4 comments:

Cooper Urmston said...

Yea, ugh, I don't know what the deal is. I honestly don't know how to fix it, sorry

Urmston Family said...

Way to go Tyler. Keep up the good work. Aunt JIll

Candice Lynn said...

So I read your comment on my blog...did you almost fall out of your chair because I am transferring to another school or due to the fact that I updated my blog? They're both exciting, I know. I'll try to be better about posts this summer, as I know all are waiting on the edge of their seats for news concerning me! Congrats to Tyler for graduating and especially for throwing himself into the honors courses...and score on the secondhand suit. I always love a good deal!

Mr. Ailstron said...

Tyler-
You are so handsome. I can't believe how tall you are. Don't think I can't still take you down-you know I can! Congratulations on your recognition.-Aunt Elaine