May 6, 2008

FOURTEEN

Well, Tyler had his 14th birthday on April 21st. I know this is a little late.

Part of me can't believe it has been fourteen years since he was born. Then he comes in the room, stands by me, 3 inches taller than me. Then he talks to me in his Dad's voice, and reality hits.

He is such a great kid, and my favorite TV watching bud. When he says, "Hey Mom, you wanna watch Numbers with me?" I love that.

He is doing great in school, and has had no problems this year, he is truly growing up and becoming an amazing young man.

Here is a little tribute to my "boy" (Which he is not very happy with!)

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I can't believe he's 14 - I remember him as a little toddler! So cute & he seems like such a kind kid now!

Tanner said...

Happy birthday Tyler! Man, we miss you guys over here. The track pictures are really cool