May 28, 2008

Kamrie's Recital

The end of the school year keeps us busy. One of the fun things is always Kamrie's dance recital. When I watch this video, she looks so grown up.
It was actually quite a night. I had bought tickets to see Beauty and the Beast, being put on by a local high school and it ended up being the same night as the recital. So as soon as she finished her dance, I went and got her, she put a skirt and sweater over her leotard while we drove to the play. We got there with about 5 minutes to spare. It was well worth!

So here is my beautiful little ballerina!!



3 comments:

Mandee said...

Amy, she is such a cute girl! How fun to have a little ballerina to watch! Love it!

Tanner said...

You are ADORABLE!! Way to go Kamrie!

Urmston Family said...

So much fun. I love to watch my girls in recitals. Mia's is next week. Tell Kamerie she did a fantastic job. ~Jill