September 10, 2009

Tired of Health Care?

I am so tired of health care. It is not the biggest problem we have in this country but it is all our "leaders" are talking about, or working on!

I have always had an innate feeling of dis-trust of our president. I can't pin it on one exact thing, haven't you ever just "felt" something about someone! A lot of it I think is what I have learned about the people he surrounds himself with. I try to stay informed, and vote my values.

Well, today, I heard and then watched the most incredible thing I can remember seeing. My tax dollars, your tax dollars being spent in ways you could never even imagine.

Have you heard of Acorn? You know, the community group that "helped" President Obama get elected? I have always believed they were corrupt, and felt angry that they received any tax money. Please watch the following videos, and prepare to be blown away. These brave kids, he is 20 she is 19, made this video posing as a prostitute and her pimp, looking for a house. The Acorn employees go out of their way to help them. Even when they tell her they will be bringing under age girls from over seas to "work" for them, the acorn employee suggests they use them as dependants on their tax return!!!

I don't care what your political leanings are, it is time to stand up to the corrupt politicians running our country! Please stand up for our Republic! Call your representative and demand that something be done about this atrocity!