September 3, 2009

Don't Blame Me

Dear Jim,

I know it drives you crazy that we have such different sleep schedules! I really wish that I could be ready for bed at 9:00 like you. We could lay in bad and discuss our day, and our kids, and generally have time together. Luckily, for me, I don't have to be up at 4:30 for work! (I would so be fired from that job) I admire you for all you do for us. But, the point of this blog is to explain that it isn't always my fault that I come to bed at 11 or later!

For example this is what happened last night-

I had to turn off my computer before bed - it was 10 and I was really tired and excited to be going to bed early! I sat down, decided to check my email. Then I thought I would check my google reader to see if anyone had updated their blog. Now this particular night I blame my friend Mandee for being up til 11!

She had updated her blog, I love her, and her blog! Well, in this particular blog she mentioned another blog she reads, and put a link to it. Of course I had to check it out. Well . . . on that blog there was a link to THIS blog!! UGH!! I spent an hour reading the posts! I just lose all track of time! So at least for last night, I blame Mandee!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

That's really funny and so true! I hate it when I do that.

Rockelle said...

funny we are really alike!

Jessica said...

You Wilfer! That is called wilfing when you get on the computer and forget what you actually when on for or get distracted. We all do it. Should we start an Wilfer AA meetings?