September 21, 2009

They are Finally Coming Back!

After a VERY long vacation my good friends are finally coming back. I have really missed them, and can't wait to find out what has been going on in their lives.

Here a few links to their different websites if your interested:

Gregory, Tom, Cat, Rick & Kate, Meredith, and Simon. Then there is Aaron, I have been really concerned about him. And last but not least our new friends Seeley and Temperance, we have a LOT of catching up to do with them!

5 comments:

Rockelle said...

You are a riot Amy......I love all thjose shows to but I also LOVE Dancing with the stars.....Donny osmond all the way!

Amber Chappell said...

I'm personally excited for The Office and Fringe, which play at the same time on Thursday nights. So I watch The Office on Thursday and Fringe on the Internet on Friday during my twins naps. It gives me something to look forward to!

Boston Family said...

We are so excited that the fall lineup has started!! So exciting...People were asking what we were doing for my birthday Monday night, well, we were watching new TV of course. No more re-runs! Yahoo!

Lindsay Blain said...

Hahaha. You are SO funny! I LOVE that Bones is back on! haha. They are my favorite! haha. :) You crack me up!

Matthew Urmston said...

Very funny Amy. I thought how goofy, what do I care about your friends who have been away for a long time and so many of them. What? Clever. We have missed Gregory. Enjoyed the Halpert wedding, hoping Tracy and Liz can come up with some better material. LESLIE