September 16, 2009

Hard to Believe!

On Friday September 15, 1989, TWENTY years ago, Jimbo (that's what we called him back then) and I had our first date! We went to the Dollar Movie in Orem, UT and saw the movie Lean on Me. A little known fact is that after that date, I knew we would get married! I knew from that first date I would spend the rest of my life with him. And twenty years later, I love him more than I thought I could. (listen to the song playing on my play list)

We have had a date almost every Friday possible since then,
and I hope to have at least twenty more years of Friday night dates!
(can't believe I am posting this picture)




(one more thing - A few years ago Jim came home from the video store with a VHS copy of Lean on Me)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is great that you still date every friday night!!! Love the picture!!

Amber Chappell said...

I can't believe you still have the ticket stub. Wow, you must have been head over heels at first sight! Also, love the picture of you and Jim. Very cute!

The Combs said...

I Love you guys! And I Love how "IN LOVE" you are! Here's to another 20 years!