March 25, 2009

GAME ON!!



Jim and I have an on going disagreement. He thinks that he changes the toilet paper in our bathroom more than me!! I was surprised on Sunday to find this message.



In the mean time he was using a roll that was placed on the back of the toilet. If you know me, you know there was NO WAY I was going to change that roll!! Eventually, Jim changed it, he had used the last of it, and so I felt it should be left to him. Now I guess we are having a competition to see who actually does change the roll the most.


Some may argue that I use more toilet paper then Jim - I am a girl, and I am home more. But I still say, if you use the last of it, you should change it. AND you should not leave a few squares on, and then start a new roll that is put on the back of the toilet.

I guess what Jim doesn't understand, is that if he wins, and changes the roll more than me, I also win, by always having a new roll!!

6 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

So funny Amy! Tyson NEVER changes the roll. NEVER. He also does the roll on the back of the toilet trick. Let me know if your competition helps out and I might have to try it.

Allison said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jenny said...

Amy, you are too funny! Really I am laughing out loud! I am curious to see who wins! You know, I have never thought who changes the roll of toilet paper at our house. If there isn't a roll then someone just ends of yelling, "we are out of toilet paper!" and we get some.

Tamara Atkin said...

Very funny. I think I'm the only one in my house that ever changes it, but for your stated reasons, I am the one who runs out. I just leave a sam's club size pack under the sink, so that changing it involves no yelling and it isn't an issue. We are much more boring around here, I guess.

Jessica said...

We are happy for Jim taking the time to leave a clean note.

Stefanie said...

I just had to show Ryan this because I've just recently been complaining that he always leaves me an empty roll. So funny...!