March 2, 2009

What do Ya'll Think!!

(that's how we talk in the south)

A family friend was kind enough to share this photo on face book.



(Urmston's circa 1973)
I know my Mom has it somewhere, but now I do too.

I was noticing a similarity between my Scott and Marc. What do you think? They are probably the exact same age in these two pictures. Same goofy hair and teeth!

When Scott was a new born, I walked in on my Mom holding him and crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said he just reminded her of when Marc was a baby.

PS Scott says they don't look alike "at all"

7 comments:

The Combs said...

It is an amazing resemblance! I can even see Scott doing that with his eyes too!

Tamara Atkin said...

I think it's hard to see yourself in another person. It takes someone less biased than yourself to see it.

I love your pigtails. One points up and the other down. I need to remember that little accidents like that are okay because it's so adorable later to look back upon.

Urmston Family said...

I love this picture. Miss you and can't wait to see you. When are you coming? Do you need a place to stay?

Mandee said...

That is such a great picture! He does look like Marc. And you are so cute and little. And when my husband looked over my shoulder to see what I was reading, he asked "Is that Nathan Urmston with glasses?" Ha!

Mr. Ailstron said...

We think Ya'll ought to put Scott in a big collar and fat tie, and see what he thinks then.

Jenny said...

Sorry Scott, you to look just a like!

The Panero Family said...

I need a copy of this picture for my wall! Please send a copy to my email. Do you have any others that include everyone? I am trying to beef up my side of the family on my photo wall in my hall.(Okay I haven't actually hung up the pictures yet but soon).