March 13, 2008

Music City Here we Come!!


So we are taking the family to Nashville this weekend. Jim and I have been twice, we took Kamrie once, but the boys have not been. Needless to say they are very excited! (We could probably have just stayed in hotel here in town and they would have had fun.) Anyways, on Saturday we are going to The Grand Ole Opry, (if you aren't familiar click HERE) it should be a pretty good show. The headliners are Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, and Carrie Underwood. The last time Jim and I went Carrie performed, and it was cool because they let the kids come down right in front of the stage. I told Kamrie that I would take her down and she is VERY excited. We will most likely be hearing her sing her newest single "All American Girl", which I love! You can actually tune in and watch it live, if you have GAC channel, they air it every Sat.

Say a prayer for me, that we all make it through alive!! (not killing any of the children)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am sure you will make it through with the kids just fine. You are so calm and nothing phases you. Not even a kitchen drain filled with spaghetti! So... maybe if I am jealous you are having fun, I will be so lucky and get to go too...

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That sounds so fun...all of your exciting concerts! We need to be more like that!!

Urmston Family said...

What a great trip. We hope you had a great time. ~jill