March 10, 2008

I am SO LUCKY!!!

Awhile back, my good friend Cristine told me her neighbor got two tickets to see Michael Buble and invited her to go. I was a little jealous! Well, yesterday afternoon I got a call from Cristine, and her neighbor wasn't going to be able to go. She is a softball coach at the university, and because of the snow they had to reschedule a game! So I got to go!!! It was probably the most entertaining concert I have ever been to. He was really amazing, and very funny. If he comes to your town I would highly suggest you go. OH, and he isn't bad to look at either. We decided next time we will pay whatever to be up close and personal!

Also, the opening act was Naturally 7. They did what they called vocal play. There were no instruments, except their voices, but you would think there was a full band.

4 comments:

Urmston Family said...

How fun! I love going to concerts. There is just something about hearing a performance live. Have a good day.
~Jill

Jaime said...

I am so jealous! I love Michael Buble. I listen to his cds all day and Michael hates when I play him while we travel. You are so lucky!!!!!

Amy Coontz said...

Jim is ok with his music. But one day when we were driving I put it in and all my kids started singing, and knew all the words. And they were liking it!!! I got a look from him!

Mandee said...

Love Michael Buble- so jealous!