August 13, 2007

Reality TV Junkies.


I will admit that I really love watching TV. I love to escape into another world. But I really love reality TV, and have taught my kids to love it too. Right now we are watching two shows, So You Think You Can Dance, and America's Got Talent. We have our favorites and watch each week to see if they will be moving on. (Yes we even vote). Here are a few links where you can see some of our favorites from both shows.

The first is Cas Haley and he is an incredible singer, and musician, he takes songs we all now and makes them his own with a reggae twist. Our other favorite from AGT is a ventriloquist, I know what your thinking, but this guy is amazing. His name is Terry Fator, and I would pay money to see him perform. He actually has his puppets do singing impersonations, and is incredible. The first audition he did Ella Fitzgerald, last week he did Dean Martin and Tony Bennet. (You will be blown away, I promise.)

So, my favorite on So You Think You can Dance has to be Sabra!! She is amazing and always does and awesome job. It is hard to pick a favorite of her performances but it is a contemporary she did with another favorite, a break dancer, dominic.

2 comments:

Rich said...

I too love Sabra. Early this summer I was at a bbq with friends and one of the girls used to dance with Sabra at the same studio. She encouraged us to watch and vote for Sabra. I think she is beautiful and amazing. Keep voting!!

Jessica said...

I don't even have to watch TV any more, I just have to come to your blog to get the highlights! You are some serious reality junkies. Hey, it makes life easier for me. I do like the vantriloquist man. I am a sucker for the boy that has wondered into a library and found a book on vantriloquism. And to be performing for 20 years... thats my vote. Jessica