November 23, 2008

Yeah Me!!

I am sure most of you won't care about this, but I am so excited!! I had a Pampered Chef party last week, and it was a big success!! Some of you know that I used to be a "consutant" myself and I am a huge fan!! So let me just show you the fruits of my labors!!

Items I am getting for FREE!!!! $115 worth!!




And for half price!!




And finally for 60% off - regularly $65 for $26!!! She cooked a pork loin in this fabulous baker in my MICROWAVE! I know what you're thinking meat in the microwave, dry, chewy!! Not even, it was moist and delicious in 12 minutes!! I am most excited about this one.

8 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Jealous...glad your party was a success, though. I want some free stuff. We have a great store out here that sells the wheat grinders, bosch mixers, and cool cookware...maybe for Christmas...Also, I haven't seen the Twilight movie. Looking forward to it!

Mandee said...

so fun! I love Pampered Chef!

Dean and Maryellen said...

I have really missed my pampered chefs items. I brought a couple and my new chinese friends are very impressed. However they do not bake. In China few homes have ovens.

Allison said...

I'm totally jealous! I LOVE Pampered Chef. I love that baker, I may need one of those. I have about 7 pieces of stoneware that I just love to cook and bake with.

Jaime said...

It looks like you hit the jack pot. I love my pampered chef stuff!

Tanner said...

Way to go girl!! I SOOO wanted to go but Tyson got home late that night from school... it's 'Boards' time, where he's studying ALL the time!! Ugh!! How fun though - you obviously had a great turnout! All those fun 'toys' just in time for some good 'Turkey' cookin'! ;)

Nikki said...

Good meat in the microwave? You have me intrigued.

Jenny said...

12 minutes to make dinner...That is amazing! I want one!!