April 4, 2008

Can You Believe!!!

Well, my first born turned 16 yesterday!!! When I got up to take him to seminary, I remembered it was about the same time of morning that we headed to the hospital 16 years before. Zac goes to seminary at the home of his teacher, and she was nice enough to make a yummy breakfast, then he was off to school.

He opened gifts that evening, then we were off to Taco Bell for dinner. That is what he has picked for his birthday dinner forever. After dinner we took him to the bowling alley, he didn't want to go, but there were friends there waiting to surprise him. I think they all had a good time.

It has been a amazing 16 years, we have both learned a lot. My mom used to say she always felt sorry for the first born children, since the parents don't really know what they are doing. Luckily, we got a very patient first born. I feel blessed to have been sent this very special person.

I love you Zac!!!


(I'm sure someone will notice that birthdays 14 &1 5 are missing. I don't know where the pictures are. I am way behind on my scrapbooking!!)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy birthday Zac. I can't believe he is 16 and is able to drive! I really feel old.