February 1, 2008

Zac - AGAIN!


It seems Zac has made the blog a lot lately, but I had to share this drama.

As many of you know Zac is pretty much blind! Well, he went yesterday to take his driver's permit test. He was excited and proud that he only missed two. Well, then came the vision test, not so lucky. He actually couldn't pass. Came home and got his glasses, thinking he could see better then with his contacts. NO! So the next step is a visit to the Optometrist to see if he can improve it at all. If he can't then the Dr. has to fill out a paper stating that this is as good as it gets. In case you're wondering, 20/40 is what you have to be able to see to pass. Can you say Lasix!

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Wow - that probably makes a Mom a little nervous. How much could you pay the doctor to say that he just simply can't drive - that may spare a few headaches and worries. But then again I think another driver in the house could be a big help for any mom. I think I'll keep my toddlers - I'm not ready for a son who's driving!!

Dean and Maryellen said...

I hope your ready for a teenage driver in the family. I remember well the teenage drivers in our family and our reserved spot at the repair shop
I hope he can get it worked out.
MOm