January 7, 2010

A Great Day

On Saturday January 2, 2010 our daughter Kamrie was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


We were so blessed that both sets of grandparents were able to come for this special occasion.



Kamrie asked her big brother Zac if he would perform the baptism.  He of course said he would, and did a great job!




I was amazed at the number of people that came to support Kamrie in this milestone of her life.  We are so blessed with so many friends here in TN!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Whos that really tall guy on the right side of the photo. I bet if he smiled he'd look just like his grandpa Coontz. Great pics. So fun to see all of you. Wish we were there. Love you Kamrie. Your beautiful.

Dean and Maryellen said...

So happy we were able to be there

Jenny said...

What a beautiful little girl! I had my brother baptism me too. :)

CHRISTINE said...

No way! I can't believe she is 8 already. How cool that she asked Zac to baptize her.

Cooper Urmston said...

its les, addi was looking with me, she wants you guys to come out here so she can play with Kamrie

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilary,
This is Ashley with The Matching Tie Guy. We noticed that you mentioned us specifically in your entry on TAMN's blog giveaway, so guess what?? YOU WIN! Email me at nzashley@hotmail.com, I we will get all the details for your free ties!