September 11, 2008

What's your Song!

I got an e-mail with a fun link. It will tell you what song was #1 on the billboard charts the day that you were born. As you can guess by now(if you have your sound on), mine is Joy To the World by Three Dog Night. Appropriate, don't you think? (and I don't mean about the bull frog or drinking wine;)

Wanna know what "your" song is?

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Here are the rest of the fam, if you care:

Jim - The Ballad Of The Green Berets by SSgt. Barry Sadler
Zac -
Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams
Tyler - Bump 'n Grind by R. Kelley (I didn't add this one to my play list)
Chad - Mo Money Mo Problems by Notorious B.I.G (didn't add this one either)
Scott -
Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
Kamrie - Family Affair by Mary J. Blige


5 comments:

Jonesy said...

Okay- first of all - I stole your twilight widget. Second, I'm so impressed with your cute blog. Did you design it or did you have someone do it. I'm really wanting to learn how to do this but I'm afraid to just dive in.

Allison said...

my song contains a bad word in the title...is that bad????

Jenny said...

Hello! I found your blog through Amber's. I can not believe how many people blog. I am kind of new to the whole thing but it is great to see so many friends doing it and be able to keep updated on everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

Courtney said...

what..mo money mo problems is such a good song..and i don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n grind...

Courtney said...

by the way the vanessa williams song on your playlist is the wrong song. just thought you might want to know.