June 17, 2008

Nothing to report!


So, really there is nothing to report!! I am just too cheap to go anywhere. My van mostly stays parked in my driveway!! I filled up a week ago, and I still have 3/4 of a tank!!!

My kids have been keeping busy with friends. It seems there is almost always an extra kid or two around here, or I am missing a few of mine. Like now, it is 9:30 AM - Zac has left for his babysitting job, Tyler and two friends are asleep in the other room(who know what time they finally went to bed), Chad and Scott spent the night with a friend, and Kamrie is patiently waiting for a friend to pick her up. (Only asking about every 10 mins. if it's 10:00 yet, gotta work on telling time on the "real" clock)

We are going to St. Louis this weekend, so I will have something to share when we get back.

I hope you are all having a relaxing summer!

6 comments:

Mandee said...

I went 3 weeks on one tank of gas. I was so proud! I love staying home!

Jonesy said...

Hi Amy - It's Kellie - thanks for the comment ! I think they went to gowns because too many girls were going OUTRAGEOUS on the graduation dresses - full formals and the like. At any rate - seems like overkill to me but . . . it is what it is ! Fun to see your cute blog !!

Boston Family said...

What are you going to be doing up in St Louis this weekend, anything good? or just a visit? Just curious. It's a great place to live. Have a good week!

CHRISTINE said...

Hey,I know you already emailed me with your email, but I don't have it anymore...email to jaredandchristine@juno.com so you can get your "Williams fix" on our private blog! :)
Christine

Jaime said...

I wish that was my story. I feel like I am filling up every four to five days and It isn't cheap. I can't wait to hear about St. Louis. Have a great time.

Stake Camp Directors said...

St.Louis or Bakersfield? WHich would you choose. WE can't wait until next summer when you make the trek out here. Linda